Meet Me At The Crossroads
Statement of Faith
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
1. The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains all the answers to man’s conflicts.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17) (2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. There is one God, manifested in three parts: God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit.
(John 10:30) (John 14:26) (Philippians 2:5-7)}
3. God has created every human being and placed gifts and talents in them to be used for the purpose of strengthening and building up the Kingdom of God.
(Ephesians 2:10) (1 Peter 2:9) (Psalms 119:73-74) (Isaiah 64:8) (Psalm 139:16)
4. Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Jesus is the only way back to fellowship with God, the Father.
(Genesis 1:26) (1 Timothy 2:5) (John 14:6) (John 6:44) (Acts 4:12)
5. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a free gift from God and helps to empower the believer. It helps man develop the character of Christ and live in accordance with God’s will.
(Matthew 3:11) (Acts 2:4) (Acts 1:8)
6. Sanctification is the ongoing process of allowing God character to be developed in us.
(Romans 6:19) (Galatians 5:22-25)
7. Divine healing is still active today through Jesus, who is the healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual restoration.
(Luke 9:11) (Matthew 9:35) (Acts 10:38) (Matthew 10:1)
8. Hell is a real place characterized by suffering and permanent separation from God for those who die without accepting Jesus Christ.
(Hebrews 9:27) (Revelations 20:12-15) (John 3:16-18)
9. Jesus will return and take all those who have accepted Him as Savior to be with Him for eternity.
(Acts 1:11) (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17) (Hebrews 9:28)